Writing down New Year's resolution is one of the most common things people do during last week of December until first of January. Read more about the things you can include in your New Year's resolution list.
1. Invest 10% of income either in a personal business or bank time deposits.
2. Increase annual income atleast 25% next year. Either by getting a new company with a better compensation offer, acquire a part-time job, starting a new business, or increase productivity from a home-based business.
3. Walk thirty minutes a day. Keeps the body active and healthy.
4. Cut television time and read atleast twelve books next year instead.
5. Plan the annual vacation as early as February.
6. Pursue one hobby either in sports, music, gardening, and others that was neglected last year.
7. Visit and reconnect with three to four old friends. Find them in Facebook or ask from other old friends who could lead you to them.
8. Use credit card wisely, spend only 25% of the credit card limit, and pay the full amount before the due date.
9. Avoid the next year's Christmas holiday rush by start planning for the month of September.
10. Do one personal spiritual activity that will help you become closer to God.
Frugal Living: Use Credit card Wisely
How to Start a Gardening Herb Collection
Copyright © 2013 - simplyoj.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com