Advantages of blogging over writing for a content website :
1. Full control of its content and design.
2. A centralized venue to promote your online activities through banners, referral links, products, and other information you want to include.
3. You set your own rules and work without much pressure.
Disadvantages of blogging :
1. You need to establish your blog in the web. It takes a lot of factors to have a successful blog. Some of them are original and updated content, good SEO, appropriate design, and fast loading time. It is usually years to become an establish one.
2. With the billions of competing blogs and websites, you need to take time learning how to optimize your blog to be indexed and earned from it.
3. Slow income, you need to find your niche to increase your income.
So, what do you think is better? For a writer who wants to maximize their time and effort, the answer will not to choose either of the two. If you can have them both, it is better. You need to choose the content websites you are writing for where your skills and time are compensated. On the other side, having a blog of your own will not be a hindrance but will be a complimentary tool to promote your content sites. Triond, Factoidz, and Bukisa offers available widgets that you can easily set in your blog with your updated content articles. A good time management is necessary to achieve balance between the two.
Read more about Writing and Freelancing Websites
Websites to Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings
Why is Neobux a No.1 Ptc Site?
Ways to Earn Money Online: Beginner's Guide
Copyright © 2013 - simplyoj.ExpertsColumn.Com · All Rights Reserved | Powered by: ExpertsColumn.com